Monday 10 January 2011

42*

I have recently been putting together some work in response to the theme 'up in the air' thought up by the design and illustration collective This is Something, I began working on a piece titled 'my face blasted into space', I almost completed the hand rendered work,but didn't feel it was strong enough to stand out. Instead I rethought my approach,and decided upon this image, entitled drop/bounce/airtime!

I made the work using the program inkscape,with this work being my first attempt at using a scalable vector programme. Upon using this I will definitely be swapping PhotoShop for this from now on! Printed A2 editions of this work are available to buy on This is somthings's online shop, also more info on This is something and the forthcoming exhibition on the 17th Jan in Dorset can be seen at www.thisissomething.co.uk
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.5

No comments:

Post a Comment