Thursday 24 February 2011

52*

Today is one of those days where I don't feel like summer is all too far away.
Being up at six and it being dingy outside is horrible for anyone in the rat race,so the light morning today prompted me to check when summer begins.
On March 27th the British summer begins, and with the the nationwide hobby of talking about weather and seasonal change, I thought this could be a fun date to commemorate.
I am unsure of what the weather will be like at this time of year,but I want to throw a very British summer party. I have also been thinking of items and ideas I can have at the party.
So far I am thinking along the lines of printed tea cups,and a set of one off printed paper or embroided cotton napkins. Ideas and images to follow!


Georges-Pierre Seurat's "Sunday on La Grande Jatte".

No comments:

Post a Comment